Heavyweight 15" x 19" 50 pads
Soaks up common industrial liquids and delivers more absorbency per pad so you use less, leave it down longer and save money; comes in a convenient dispenser box.
Read More >
PRICING (Based on quantity)
1 - 2
3 - 6
- Clean up big, persistent leaks and drips, especially in hard-to-reach areas with our heavyweight absorbency pads -- they pack more absorbency per pad than anything else we offer to save you money and give you a clean, safe workplace; dispenser box is easy to store on shelves and counters
- Stays down longer because it can absorb so much! Pig Blue is perfect for steady leaks and drips and in areas where changeouts are difficult, like under machines or generators or in hard-to-reach areas
- Saves you time and money by soaking up large volumes and staying down longer; it won’t fall apart, even when it’s soaked and absorbs liquid quickly for faster, easier cleanups
- Perforations allow you to tear off small or large pieces
- Eco-friendly mat contains 90% recycled fibers
- Fire retardant for added safety; flame-tested in accordance with ASTM Standard E84-08
- Absorbs most common industrial liquids - oils, coolants, solvents, water and more
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||15" W x 19" L|
|Recycled Content||90% Pre-Consumer Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 17 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 43 oz. per pad|
|Category||Pig Blue® Absorbent Mat|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Retardant - Will not carry a flame|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Perforated Pattern||7.5" x 19" sections|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||50 pads per box|
|New Pig Patent||8,182,927|
|# per Pallet||24|
|Composition||Natural & Recycled Fiber Blend|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 9|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Pig Blue Absorbent Mat
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blue® Absorbent Mats
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ASTM Standard E84-08
澳洲5开彩结果历史Safety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Retardant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame retardant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
澳洲5开彩结果历史Corrosive Liquids Notice
Not recommended for acids, bases or other corrosive liquids.
LOVE these absorbent mats!
Airplanes need 'em. . . .
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.